I have yet to get a full impression of what the Stone Age diet should consist of, but I'm starting with food that is very low carb, unprocessed, without added sugar and, if possible, organic. Breakfast was mushroom omelet and some live yoghurt, should have been plain but none in the fridge so fruity it had to be. I think that the Stone Age diet should be non-diary, but I’m sure that I’m going to need some probiotic action, so I’m including the live yoghurt for now. For lunch, Sarah whipped up an egg and vegetable roulade containing, courgette, cauliflower and onion with onion, parmesan, cream and wine. Again, not strictly stone age, but low carb, definitely low carb. It’s day one my friends, only day one.
My Chronic Fatigue symptoms have been normal, I’ve not done much physical activity but my mind has been very active all day with researching, planning and writing about this whole health diet project thing. Result is that I can’t sleep I could take Nytol or the stronger sleeping aids that I have for these occasions, but I’m reluctant to muddy the water of the diet. I’m still awake at 3AM, but I’m awake with positive thoughts and feelings!
No comments:
Post a Comment